Does HellaWicked Have a Toll Free Number?
We sure do. You may call us at 855-HELLA-WK (855-435-5295).
What are your Customer Service call hours?
Customer Service Hours are Monday - Friday 11am to 6pm EST ( Eastern Standard Time )
How Long Does It Take To Answer An E-mail Inquiry?
We try to answer all inquiries within 24 to 48 hours.
How Do I Know You Have Received My Order?
HellaWicked will send you a purchase receipt via e-mail within 24-48 hours of your order. If you do not receive an e-mail receipt, please call us here at 508-202-0771 or email us at [email protected].
When and How Do You Ship Out The Order?
If an order is received before 3:30 p.m. (EST), we will make every attempt to ship the package the SAME day. Most orders will ship within 24-48 hours of receipt. We ship Monday through Friday with exception to holidays. Due to FedEx and U.P.S. delivery rules, orders placed on Thursdays after 3:30 p.m. with overnight delivery will be shipped on Friday and will not arrive until Monday UNLESS Saturday delivery is chosen. We ship every order using double-walled boxes and only the highest quality grade packaging materials. Although we believe it is unnecessary, shipping insurance may be purchased by contacting us. HellaWicked orders ship in a discrete box or envelope and are inspected for quality assurance.
How Can I Track My Order?
HellaWicked will send you an e-mail notification that your order has shipped out for delivery that will include a FedEx or U.P.S. tracking number.
Attempted Failed or Declined Purchase(s)
- If you have attempted to purchase items from our site and received a Failed or Declined Message and then discovered a payment is pending in your bank account; below is your answer.
- The charge is a temporary authorization and will not post. The banking system has put a temporary hold on the funds. The failed payment is a pending transaction that will never go through. Most holds will drop off in about 2 to 3 business days, but may take as long as 14 business days. Each time you make a payment attempt and the payment attempt fails or declines, a warning message from our site pops up saying that there will be a temporary authorization on the funds.
- The most common reasons that you will receive a payment failed or declined message are:
- Your billing address and/or zip code does not match what is on file with your bank/ credit card company
- Your CVV code is incorrect
- Transaction was declined by your bank/ credit card company
Why Isn’t My Order Being Accepted?
Certain items that HellaWicked sells are deemed illegal in certain states even though these items have many legal uses. We wish that we could ship to every state, but the risks are too high in some instances. If you feel that your order is being improperly denied, please e-mail us at [email protected].
Why Was My Credit Card Charged Too Much?
Please send us an e-mail at [email protected] or call us at 508-202-0771 and we will resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Broken Item Upon Opening Your Shipment?
In the unlikely event your item(s) are broken please contact us within 24 hours upon receiving your shipment with pictures and/ or video. Please contact us at [email protected] with pictures or call us at 508-202-0771. We will do our best to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
How Do I Join/Cancel Membership?
To join HellaWicked, please click here. Fill out the following secure forms and you’re all set. If you want to cancel your account, simply log into your account and click cancel subscription or let us know by e-mail at [email protected]. Please allow up to 24 hours for confirmation of cancellation.
What Do I Do If I Lost My Account Password?
If you lose your account password, HellaWicked will send a Lost Password Reset E-mail to the e-mail address associated with your account. Check your e-mail account for a Lost Password E-mail and follow the instructions to reset your password. If you don't have access to the authorized e-mail address, you will have to create a new account if you wish to continue using a HellaWicked account.
What If I Forgot My Username?
Your username is the e-mail address that you entered to open your account.
Are Tubes and Pipes Legal?
The functional glass art sold by HellaWicked Inc. is strictly for tobacco purposes only and is legal under our interpretation of federal law; however, please check with your local, state, and federal laws for more details.